2015 SHPE INDIANA - Rolls Royce Apply Today!
In an effort to promote engineering education among Hispanics, SHPE Indiana has created several scholarships for students who will be pursuing a career in engineering. These scholarships are sponsored by Rolls-Royce Corporation .
Applicants will also be considered for a co-op position within Rolls-Royce. Scholarship Eligibility and Selection criteria:
- Hispanic or Hispanic heritage.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.7 or better for the scholarship. A GPA of 3.0 or better is required to be considered for a co-op position with Rolls-Royce.
- Pursuing a career in engineering. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Material Science students are encouraged.
- Current resident of Indiana. It means that you have lived in the state of Indiana for more than one year (including if you have been on campus for more than one year).
- High school senior or college student. College freshman or sophomore are encouraged.
- Letter of recommendation from counselor, teacher, professor or member of the Hispanic community (not a family member).
- If High School student submit an official transcript and college acceptance letter.
If college student submit an official transcript from the college attending.
IMPORTANTApplications must be completed and received by May 22, 2015 or earlier. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.